We are a firm with roots in design thinking and strategy. We love engaging with people and provide solutions that are empathetic and user-friendly. This position would be challenging, fun and a great way to use your skills in impactful ways. Our innovation stems from the simple yet overlooked ways in which design can intervene positively for sector-agnostic impact. Together with the executive team, you will have the opportunity to:
· Contribute greatly to the knowledge base of projects.
. Conduct extensive market research on provided metrics, benchmarking, customer base, the policy environment surrounding products and/or services.
· Identify risks and opportunities with said products or services.
· Assimilate and present your findings through both verbal and written communication.
· Grow as a genuine change facilitator and as a multi-tasking leader.
· Develop relationships with peers as well as clients, rooted in clear communication and empathy.
You must possess the following qualifications:
· 1-2 years of market research experience, along with the ability to scope a research process, lead fieldwork, conduct interviews and do desk research.
. Proven use of research and compilation processes.
. Basic data analytic capabilities - breaking down numbers, trend-spotting, etc.
· At least a Bachelor’s degree or higher education in marketing, with a focus on data analytics and research.
· Great, open attitude of exploration and experimentation – this helps in being flexible with ideas and hearing what others have to say.
· Active listener – you lend your ears to the people and truly engage with them, can get to the crux of things and enable greater revelations.
· Accountability – we are all human and are here to learn from experiences and mistakes; own your actions, whether good or bad.
· You are genuinely curious and have the capacity to develop appetite for information of all sorts.
Ability to contribute greatly to a startup's growth.
Build skills and experience first hand.
Gain intimate experience with interaction, team building in a flat organisational structure.
Explore and experiment with ideas.